Thrift Store Blessing!

I'm sooooo excited! I've been looking at Gail Gaymer Martin's book, Writing the Christian Romance for a while now, wishing I could buy it.  Not that it's so expensive, but we are really tight on money right now. I've never been able to take a writing course, so everything I know about writing has come from books.  Since I'm just starting my first inspirational romance, I thought this book could really help.

Today my hubby was off work, so he dragged me away from Camp to go to lunch, which turned into a trip to Borders and 2 thrift stores.  You'll never guess what I found in the second thrift store.

Oh, you did guess...good for you!


I was so excited, I did a little happy dance right in the store, then called my husband, who was on the opposite side of the store and squealed in his ear!  Isn't God good?????

This should be a tremendous help. Off to read it now.

Oh, and no words added to my novel yet today (hubby's fault), but I did put an awesome blog post on Refreshed by the Word this morning.

(Copyright © 2010, 2011 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment