Got my critique back!

I won a 1st Five Pages critique from the nice folks at Seekerville. Submitted them last week and got my review back this week.  They said...

"Thanks for the opportunity to read your pages. I’ll tell you right now you have a very unique story idea which comes with its own built in conflict. You nailed the hard part. 

Now the easy part is tweaking this story..."

There was lots more helpful critique and encouragement, so I'm excited about continuing on with my novel, Zoey's Quest, thought not so sure that writing the entire novel is "the easy part!"

Love the gals at Seekerville. Drop by if you get a chance and say hello to them.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Copyright© 2011 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment