NaNoWriMo - Things are looking up!

Photo courtesy  Zela, rgbstock.com
Took a day or two off to get some things done around the house and found that my characters stayed with me while I worked. The story line is more defined in my head, now, so the plan is to push ahead. I'm pretty far behind at this point (10,663 words to be exact), but that's ok. I may catch up with a writing frenzy in a few days, but if that doesn't happen, I'm still going to push steadily onward and see this thing through.

There is a story here that needs to be told. Just praying that I can tell it in a way that when people read the book, it touches them.

So, how's your NaNoWriMo novel coming along???


-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it with your friends using the Facebook, Twitter and other share buttons below. Thanks!

(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment