NaNoWriMo - A Dead Body?

I didn't see that one coming! Never in my plotting pre-November 1st did I plan a dead body, but surprise, surprise, Warren Kennsington stumbled on one in an old shack while hiking in the woods.

"Common sense said to leave and notify the authorities, but he would feel foolish if he brought the police up here and it was nothing more than a dead raccoon stinking up the place. He stepped inside. Dust and cobwebs clung to everything in the room. Of course there wasn’t much in the one room shack. A rickety table, one wooden chair, a mattress on the floor in the far corner of the room…and a body on the mattress!"

It's 12:18 AM. I have to go to bed so I can get up and go to work in the morning, but how am I supposed to sleep now?????

8858 words total. Still behind schedule, but picking up speed!

-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it with your friends using the Facebook, Twitter and other share buttons below. Thanks!

(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment