Boobage

http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/
I love writing from prompts, so I'm always on the look-out for web sites that post them.  Today I visited The One-Minute Writer.

They post a daily prompt and even have a timer on the site that counts down the one minute for you.

Today's prompt was: Write about a wardrobe choice that leads you to make a snap judgment about the wearer.

My one-minute response was: Low-cut blouse, push-up bra.  What are you saying about yourself? Seriously, I don’t want to see those things. Keep them in your shirt. I’m much more apt to get to know you if I don’t have them staring me in the face!

It's amazing what will come out when you really don't have time to think about it.

 Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth (keyboard) speaks! (Luke 6:45)

What would you have written?

Feel free to post it in a comment below.

-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it with your friends using the Facebook, Twitter and other share buttons below. Thanks!

(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment