It's Camp NaNoWriMo Time!

Here we go, folks - it's Camp NaNoWriMo time. Thirty-one days to write a 50,000 word novel. Last year I fizzled out, but I'm gonna jump right back in there and give it another go.

Still haven't settled on which story I want to write, (nothing like waiting until the last minute) but by this evening, I will have decided on one and will have my first 1000 words written.

Wish me luck!

Better still, say a prayer that God will direct my writing and that he will help me produce a book that will put Him in the spotlight and bring Him glory.













-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to share it with your friends using the Facebook, Twitter and other share buttons below. Thanks!

(Copyright© 2012 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment