Went to Borders today, ordered a large sugar-free hazelnut decaf latte and headed to the back table. Set my MP3 player to the soundtrack from Somewhere in Time and fired up my Alphasmart and banged out another 1658 words on my novel. It was a great day for writing! Worked out a couple of bugs in the plot and introduced Morgan, the funny little man who owns the art gallery where Jill works. He's a sweetie.

Here's the roses on Day 3. Thought I'd take a shot from above this time...aren't they gorgeous?



-------------------------------------
(Copyright © 2009 Jan Christiansen. All rights reserved.)

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!
    I'm so glad that your writing is going so well. I can hardly wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously waiting the full novel.........cleaning up my reading glasses....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joy and Judy. It's good to know my friends are cheering me on!

    ReplyDelete